Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,How to make a script, that it will be to associate with an open Access Point oraz searching any networks?:confused: I dont know how to use the m... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a minimal example of implementing a simple getchar() / putchar() in the bootloader?  Or should those just work?  Putting a printf() in blows ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
So, Im attempting to use wiced_wifi_set_tx_power() function, but It seems that do not change TX power.My test procedure is as below.1. execute wiced_w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
So far in order to develop our prototype boards, we have used a PC running Eclipse and ST-Link USB programmer. For the production we need a faster way... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Its ok that the MAC OS X installation puts the Eclipse stuff in the /Application directory, but I advice strongly against having the SDK files install... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Using SDK 2.2.0, I tried to connect to several different https servers, what I roughly observed is when the server is IIS, WICED module gives TLS h... Show More
DaCi_2122796
Wi-Fi Combo
First off, Id like to say that WICED is one of the best architected pieces of software I have ever seen. If it werent for that, I would never have bee... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a question regarding TCP connection on LwIP stack. I have to implement 5 connection on one port. Let me explain what I do:wiced_tcp_create_sock... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a binary image that I would like to write to the MCU?

How do I do that?
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have 3 questions in our development.1. Can I get signal strength of each packet under monitor mode? Could you give us an example?2. Can Monitor Mod... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.