Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Why can not I get a break in the function  "wiced_join_events_handle" which is from line 964~1192 of the file(/Wiced-SDK/WICED/WWD/internal/wwd_wifi.c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I would like to interface I2S audio codec on USI WM-14 module. This module uses STM32F2xx platform and for this specific platform I don't find any ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I want to interface to WICED wifi module a display and SD card, both work on SPI. As there is only one SPI available, how to multiplex?Can i use... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have integrated the WICED SDK into our product, featuring the BCM43362A2.  I was asked this question on our forums, which goes way beyond my knowled... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiWe use the Inventek module  ISM43362_M3G_L44 which uses the STM32F205 processor.Our application is that the Host(STM32F205)  will continuously recei... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
i cannot register an account at http://xively.com/ i cannot findi want to do that follow the word ,but i can't continue.. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to develop a websocket client on the wiced eval board. I'm currently using SDK 3.1.2.Now I'm stuck at websocket_handshake() function.I h... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to generate  PWM for IR transmission. In order to get this functionality, I am required to switch on the PWM for some x time and then swit... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
how to manually install BCM9WCD1EVAL1_drive?i can see it in the SDK version 3.1.2, how to manually install BCM9WCD1EVAL1_drive? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear sir,I am working on SB-WM-N04 SoC which is based on BCM43390. I am using SDK-3.1.2.However, I found that SB-WM-N04 failed to connect to Acess-Poi... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.