Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
DearI am testing for upgrade with Android application but not work.On web browser in Windows PC, it works well.If there is any material for HTTP Post,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any way with the WICED BLE SDK to register a callback that will fire whenever an ADV_IND is received?  I am running on the BCM9WCDPLUS114 eva... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm experiencing stability problems with my first webserver application. I'm running on a Murata SN8200EVK+ from Wiced on Windows 7 (64-bit). To track... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I'm novice user for this board.In WICED WIFI, there are two headers. Function, Potentiometer. But I don't know  about the two functions. what abou... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
For our case, the SPI1 of the wiced module is used as a slave mode.I have modified wiced_spi_init() to make SPI1 be a slave, and the data sent from ma... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, SDK - 2.4.1 mcu-stm32f407ig chip-bcm43362 Im trying to stream 80x80 50Hz camera image frames through wifi direct + udp.In this UDP packet creation... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm create a new module in Library folder but i appear an erorr "undefined reference to `USARTReceiveInterrupt", i thoroughtly checked . Can i help me... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi @ all!I'm using a SN8000x with the SDK 3.0.1 and try to change the Tx-Power.I found the function "wwd_wifi_set_tx_power()" and tried with '0' and '... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
SDK 3.1.1   WPS test1. WPS trgistrar does not work with SmartPhone (Samsung Galexy S4 )2. WICED SDK project :  snip.wps_registrar-BCM94390WCD2-ThreadX... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI just modified the tcp_server app1. Once connected listens for data until disconnected from client side2. Removed the echo back , prints the rxd pk... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.