Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Our application on the top of WICED SDK 2.4.1 had a unproblematic OTA feature. As the application note summarized, we used the related API from ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have inventek system usb dongle ISM43341 - USB having broadcom module BCM43341 and using WICED SDK 3.1.2.In the demo, I can access web page throu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,In the WICED SDK, under the directory Platform/.../, we set the parameter maxp2ga0 to modify transmit power (e.g, for 16 dbm, we set the paramte... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi gangi,I am facing some problems for initializing ADC on BCM943362WCD4 board. As I am not able to initialize ADC only on STM32Fxx platform.Need help... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm not providing ca certificates so the authentication mode is set to SSL_VERIFY_NONE, however i'm still getting TLS handshake error  at ssl_hands... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Does WICED 3.1.2 http web server  support http live streaming?

If yes, how to do it?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,I'm just reading the BCM943362WCD4_3_Rev01.pdf in SDK and find STM32F205 PB0 is connected to WL_SDIO_SPI_SEL while PB1 is connected to WL_HOST... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Sir:I try WEP in WICED SDK, but it can't work. (OPEN/ WPA/ WPA2 are okay)Here is the summary:softAP mode (SDK3.1.0 / SDK2.4.1)-------------------... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Our project uses WICED SDK 3.1.2 and the Inventek board  ISM43362_M3G_L44(The BCM943362WCD4 and ISM43362_M3G_L44 modules are identical modules. Bot... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I've tried to use wiced_dct_read_lock/wiced_dct_read_unlock with ptr_is_writable = WICED_TRUE in order to write to the DCT.It didn't work.Reviewing... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.