Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi :allI run homekit demo on STM32F411+BCM43362 with freeRTOS, it's all ok when the first one homekit decice run ,but when the other device run at the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using WICED SDK 3.1.2 to develop the product that periodically sends the data to the server over the WIFI. We need the system date and time. I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When we present scan results to the user, we need to provide a good/marginal link indication. The wl_bss_info structure contains a phy_noise value tha... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,     I want to use MFI and Bluetooth to contral a device together.I use apps_homekit examples.If only use mfi, it work.But when I add "wiced_bt... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I've tried to get that information from the Web, but couldn't find any defenitive answer.Let's say that I'm developing a device "A". That device ha... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I wish to know a work around for this and when will it be supported?Currently, WICED SDK 3.3.1 claims to support BLE but misses out on the most imp... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am working on Inventek ISM43341 eval kit based on BCM43341. I need to set tx power of BLE in peripheral mode.I can see api to read tx power wiced... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Description:1.      Name of the Board: WICED Eval board ­ BCM943362WCD4_EVB2.      Board Revision: 013.      Is this issue reproducible in WICED evalu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am trying to use the aes_* APIs from the wicked_security.h ...Is there a init-encrypt-decrypt flow or routine that I can repurpose to get the AES... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi ,  sometime, when I create a timer event by wiced_rtos_register_timed_event() function,an error appear in the openocd_log.txt file. but I delete th... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.