Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Ping with data of size 1500 fails. We are able to send TCP packets with fragmentation but ICMP fails. Is there anything specific we need to do to get ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
CEL provides a broad range of wireless solutions, including its Cortet™ Modules, SiPs, IP Bridges, Embedded Software, Apps, and Device Cloud offerings... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using the STMF411, I have 512KB.  How would I go about minimizing the DCT image and moving the start location of the app lower in memory?We are u... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,For production reason, using openocd with sflash_write.tcl to program external flash is slow. (67KiB /s)We tried enabling MCU PLL clock and inc... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to obtain network address information. Linux has its own getAddrInfo() method. I am not sure if netdb.h is in the compilation path for WICED SD... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using WICED SDK 3.5.2 and was trying out the shadow demo app. However when I provide the certificate and the private key for AWS IOT from the bro... Show More
hachc_2137126
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,  I'm trying to enlarging the SRAM usage of my application by replacing STM32F417 to STM32F437.  Is there any modification required for utilizing t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
It would be great if I could stop anyone with a JTAG device from reading the firmware off my BCM943362WCD4.How do I protect my firmware from being rea... Show More
hachc_2137126
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,As WICED platform released along with BESL (uSSL package from cypherbridge, I would like to know if BESL utilize the hardware crypto ability (if av... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I want to provide a USB host interface based on WICED design. I will use the USB OTG of STM32F205 to provide it. But I can't find WICED SDK provid... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.