Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How do I dynamically change the SSID and write the new value into the DCT so it remains upon reboot?I need a code snippet that does this. In my use ca... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to use more than one ADC input in my application. I could not get all the ADC inputs sampled independent of each other.I have connected AD... Show More
joMa_1809706
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a project based on the iot-shadow example that works. When I add the -debug to a clean build of the project and set a breakpoint at the beginni... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Not able to connect with MQTT server for subscribing messages,after 10 second its disconnected,i am using paho mqtt embedded C libarary.Not getting Co... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
1. I'm would like to know the most current SDK version for the BCM43362?   We are currently on SDK 2.4...2. Does the BCM43362 H/W support the   20MHz ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Uh oh, working with some other SDK's that support writing/reading data to flash, I thought this would be well supported in WICED.How do I write a stri... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Looking to turn off modulation rates lower than 6Mb/s. Is it doable and on which WiFi chip set if any and how? Is there an GUI, SSH, Telnet or anythin... Show More
MiDe_2164101
Wi-Fi Combo
I am serving larger pages on a soft AP in Wiced 3.3.1.  It works well at short range, but as soon as there is some distance of packet loss, the pages ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am facing an issue when upgrading the SDK from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2.The DCT header has changed, and is not backward compatible. Has both bootloader and... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, we're preparing a new version of our product and would really much like to include 5Ghz wifi support.Is there any WICED compatible 5GHz wifi ready... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.