Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
we use under info- wiced version : 3.5.2- wifi module : BCM43362- main mcu : stm32four project is almost the end.but we have one issue.sometimes our m... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI tried starting the bt_dualmode_server from WICED SDK 3.5.2 on a BCM943341WCD1 eval board. Then I tried connecting to it using the "Wiced SMART Fin... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working with Murata ZX module and looking for a Linux driver that will work with the bcm43362any one? Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Register: Certification Testing when Designing with RF ModulesWe are happy to announce a new webinar that we have developed with our module partner LSR... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I just wanted to know if these APIs are guaranteed thread safe by the ThreadX RTOS?/** @} *//*********************************************************... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED version : WICED-SDK-3.4.0-AWSWiFi module : murata Type1DX (BCM4343W, SDIO interface)I'm trying to port WICED framework onto a custom board. Now ... Show More
jats_2143151
Wi-Fi Combo
I using STM32F4 to transmit camera capture jpepform device to server via wifi udpI do frame transmit, and packet size is 1460, speed 400 packet / seco... Show More
prpuc_2175051
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Murata Type 1Dx module, which uses Broadcom BCM4343W chipset.I am  trying to bring-up the Bluetooth module & using WICED SDK 3.5.2My hos... Show More
MiDe_2164101
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working with an inventek ISM43362_M3G.  We have a board that keeps a supercap charged and attached to the VBAT line.In 3.3.1, time was preserved ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.