Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Does 4390X or 5490X can boot from external flash? How to set up it?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working with the Evaluation kit for CYW43907. When I can expect to buy the chipsets to build my own solution? Additionally, if I can be put it in... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to connect AVS server and created AVS account for the test.Like the comment in the wiced source code file, I ran avs_authorization app a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello!Please help, I developed application that use MQTT protocol over TCP/TLS 1.2 connection.If I try send payload messages that small than 1200 byte... Show More
StKa_2187866
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everyone,WICED 4.1.0 cannot connect to Azure IoT Hub over TLS-based MQTT connection due to WICED's inability to establish a TLS channel.Direct conn... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I manage to get "access token" through "avs_authorization" in SDK 5.2.However for the next step, I need "refresh token".Using  redirection form whi... Show More
saching_06
Wi-Fi Combo
The number of IoT devices is growing exponentially and making the usable frequency spectrum busier than before. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and ZigBee operate i... Show More
caes_1689586
Wi-Fi Combo
Are there any available measurements on reference boards with maximum power save options enabled for this ? I'm basically trying to figure out what is... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I had murata 43907EVK(type1GC_RevA), It use MACRONIX flash, working well.I try to chang to winbond flash ( W25Q64FVSIG ).I had modify "GLOBAL_DEFINES ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We use WICED 5.1 on stm32f415 with feature :- WIFI station- BLE server- BLE client- AMQPwe using the default wiced config (all in SRAM) but we haven't... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.