Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I see mention of Kinetis K61 being supported in the SDK, but I can't seem to find the driver files under WICED/platform/MCU like I can for the other M... Show More
dochc_3113441
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello.Can I use USB or UART port for F/W download? In initial f/w download, we will use JTAG. But In re-download, we can't use JTAG because of mechani... Show More
BeDe_2507241
Wi-Fi Combo
We are trying to modify the MAC header of packets. Especially we need to set the power management bit to 0 when the power save mode is enabled. Is the... Show More
KeVe_3565011
Wi-Fi Combo
This may be a dumb question but I couldn't find the answer in the documentation. I am using WICED Studio & I have 2 CYW920719Q40EVB-01 boards that are... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Built and flashed WiCED demo "BLE WiFi Introducer" App, built the peer-app for iOS as well. During first attempt, the board was immediately able to c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I would like to know if the "principle" of the heartbeat is functional with AMQP V1.0 protocol (is it with the V0.9 version of AMQP) ?I see a lo... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello!I am using the sample app serial_gatt_db and its peer app on Android. In the application, the device is connected to the phone but not paired. I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi There,I understand that the latest WICED SDK support Airplay.Is there any plan to support Airplay 2 - mainly for Audio in the roadmap?If so, can yo... Show More
sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Please let us know the list of wireless security methods implemented in WICED WiFi.Thanks and Regards, Suresh Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi There,I am trying to access forums related to Apple HomeKit/Airplay.We do have MFi license.Can you please guide,1.) How can I sign up to be able to... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.