How to implement a usb host private class on CYW943907

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a USB device that does not belong to any public classes (such as HID、CDC..).

The USB device has been tested successfully through the libusb library in linux(PC).Just read and write usb endpoint will be ok.

Now I need use CYW943907AEVAL1F to control the USB device.

But I found that only a few common classes have been implemented in wiced

and a series of function like _ux_host_stack* are provided in ux_host_stack.h.

I would like to refer to the example of STORAGE and HID, but only binary, no source code is provided.

I don't know how to use these functions, nor am I familiar with the USB protocol.

So, if anyone could share with me some examples or useful documents, I would be very grateful .

thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

The USBx stack is sourced from Express logic, that's why we can't really expose the source code in the SDK. Right now, the USB device support is limited to public classes like HID, CDC class for which the code examples are provided. If you need a user guide of the USBx stack, you can get yourself registered in Express logic website and get that

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

The USBx stack is sourced from Express logic, that's why we can't really expose the source code in the SDK. Right now, the USB device support is limited to public classes like HID, CDC class for which the code examples are provided. If you need a user guide of the USBx stack, you can get yourself registered in Express logic website and get that

0 Likes