Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Since OpenOCD supports XDS100V2, it seems that it should be possible to use XDS100V2 (from TI) with WICED EVB.  Has anyone had any experience in d... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1, ThreadX]I am trying to setup a periodic timer to update the time in my application.To do this, I decided to set up an RTOS timer to ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can't find any API Documents, is there something more cloud friendly implemented in the APIWhat is the best way to achieve control from a webservice o... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
mac address
solved msg Solved
During industrialization process what is the process to have a MAC address rank for our products?What is the process to follow? Who is our interface t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are designing a devel board for our products. We consider to program and bebug the MCU via the jtag interface.Which programmer/debugger can you ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using a Windows 7 VM installed using VMWare Fusion 6.0.2 on Mac OSX 10.9.1. I get the following error when I try to build snip.scan-BCM943362WC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi WICED TeamWhen will the WICED SDK 3.0 be available on this site?If the TCP/IP stack issue of tcp_client connect to server failed will be fixed in S... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello everyone,I would like to ask how I can build and download the Manufacturing Test application (mfg_test) on BCM943362WCD4?I was following the ins... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to drive a spi radio that talks in 16 bit word;At the SPI configuration i changed like this (it's similar to the spi flash exemple). In the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any documentation about what commands I can send to the board through the USB-UART port?I know pressing the reset button,I can get some confi... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.