Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
TCP ClientThis example uses one ACKme eval board and the ACKme 'WiConnect' serial API. WiConnect sits on top of WICED and in this example demonstrates... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Wireless Serial PortThis application uses two ACKme modules each running WiConnect, a serial API that sits on top of WICED, to demonstrate how to crea... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using SN8200x Murata wifi module and WICED SDK-2.4.0. I need to use the watchdog timer which I assume is present in STM32 controller itself. A... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Where can I find cooee client libraries for Windows/Android/iOS?Is there any documents available about Cooee client?I have WICED-AN700-R-Wi-Fi-Easy-Se... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
For users that are using ACKme's WiConnect which is a simple API that sits at the front of WICED there are a number of RSS feeds that can help.FAQs:  ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We would like to use wiced-wifi for a new product using an Atmel Sam4E MCU. Which evaluation kit would you recommend ?We are interested in using... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,I would like to know if any pre-certified WICED Wi-Fi modules exists that can be directly used in a product.  We are using evaluation module... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm using your wifi wiced board with the BCM943362WCDA module.I succesfully compiled and programmed the latest "demo.temp_control" firmware. Aft... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can I make a system as below? (I'm not an engineer)Automatic Attendance Check System for School or Factory- Every Student or labor attach WICED Smart ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Net_Dut dhcp client in the SDK3.0.0 or later could not get the IP address from some APs, such as Mercury MW300R.If i used static IP address for tes... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.