Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to get one of the make targets downloaded to a Murata SN8200 module using a Segger J-Link JTAG probe but I only get the error message star... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
in the C file:#include "sntp.h"      sntp_start_auto_time_sync( 1 * DAYS );in the makefile:$(NAME)_COMPONENTS := protocols/sntp Compiles fine, but the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I heard release WICED 3.1.1 with improved Wifi-direct. When do you release WICED 3.1.1??And do you have plan include BCM9WCDUSI09 platform into WICED ... Show More
GregG_16
Wi-Fi Combo
Please find SDK Version 3.1.1 here:Broadcom WICED Software Development Kit 3.1.1Please find SDK Version 3.1.1 w/HomeKit Version is here:Broadcom WICED Software Development Kit 3.1.1 with HomeKit... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to register callbacks on a tcp socket but the callback functions are never called.Basically, this is how my code looks like: wiced_tcp_cre... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Test on sdk3.0.1, with FreeRTOS+LwIP.Below code snip shows wiced_tcp_create_socket fails if i >= 5.The fail result is 25 (SOCKET_CREATE_FAIL).Which me... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We have Discover Wi-Fi SN8200X module eval board from Element14 and WICED SDK-2.4.0 patched with SN8200x patch in Linux.We are using UART to commun... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is the Thread monitor supported in the WICED WiFi Stack? if so, what is the max interval supported?Gerardo Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi sir,I want to use WICED_SPI_1 interface to connect to a slave devcei. And I have some questions as below,1. Does MISO and MOSI need to combine, the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI see from the latest release notes that the STM32F1XXX are currently not supported. Is there any advance information about when support for those d... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.