Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there, I am new to socket programming so wondering whether is it possible to port libcurl or rest interface to wicked sdk, so that which will ease ... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi gangi,Our customer has met 'bootloader' failed issue while downloading image into BCM94390WCD2.Maybe, customer had met this issue while trying to t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The JSON parser library does not seem to support negative "numbers", the "-" is cut of the object string before the user callback beeninvoked.This can... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi @ all!My HW (SN8000) try to join to an AP (LinkSys). Used mode is WPA2 and the HW is only activated as client.Now I find a strange behavior, when I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Does anyone know when WICED will support NFC?

Cheers, Robert

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We saw a major issue on calling wiced_tcp_disconnect with tis context that will lead to system crash.. This can be very easily reproduced on the de... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,For our project, I have developed the DMA I2S API/driver in WICED SDK 2.4.1. We use the Inventek module  ISM43362_M3G_L44 which uses the STM32F205 ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, From where can i get bcm4334 nvram image text file for linux.?Thanks and Regards,Sooraj Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using SDK 3.1.2 and the Macronix MX25Lxxxx series of flash, you may have noticed that write operation is very slow.Bytes are in fact written one by on... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm currently using SDK_3.1.1 and likely find a bug in "wicked_apps_erase" when calling "wiced_framework_app_erase".The api is used to erase spe... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.