Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,I want to chang dct size to 2k.I modify bootapp_link.ld bootloader_link.ld dct_link.ldtoMEMORY{    BTLDR_VECTORS    (rx)  : ORIGIN = 0x08000000... Show More
user_2177781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm trying to get the OTA snip running on my custom PCB. It seems to be running OK, but when I start to upload a file, it writes some blocks and... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Guys,What could you suggest in a situation like this?I have a dev board with a slow external SPI flash (BCM9WCD1EVAL1). I keep webcontent on the... Show More
StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
Here is WiFi Direct test environment.- WICED SDK 2.4.0- ThreadX & NetX Duo- Apps/snip/p2p- WiFi Direct with Galaxy Note 2And, here is the test log of ... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,One of our customer has some questions.Q) Customer would like to know whether WICED WiFi supports SoftAP and STA simultaneously and I know it doesn... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Test on BCM94390WCD2 with FreeRTOS+LwIP (SDK-3.1.0-beta1).We hit http invalid chunked encoding error, this can be reproduced by:Use snip/pin_webser... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,Let us introduce my self. I am Srinivas working as TL.I would like to purchase IOT( Internet of things)  BCM943362WCD4 from board-com.Kindly let m... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Where can I buy BCM9WCDPLUS114 platform EVB from?

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
1. The SDK: WICED - SDK - 2.3.12. Target: Appliance - BCM943362WCD4 - FreeRTOS - LwIP3. To enable WPS function, download and run successfully Applianc... Show More
rabc_2176041
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Is it possible to flash the image into the wiced sdk development board using the USB micro connector or I should use only JTAG to flash the image.... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.