Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

NeilCheng
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I used BCM94390WCD2 platform to create a new project via WICED SDK 3.7.0 which contained the new OpenOCD release (v0.10.0-dev-00222-g43cdc13-dirty)... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am wondering if the WICED Studio 4 or onwards will support FreeRTOS or not.The WICED Studio 4 has removed the FreeRTOS component from SDK.Kind re... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am not working on OTA2, but in the process of trying to get out classic OTA system to work on WICED 3.5.2, I discovered what appears to be a bug in ... Show More
vtunr
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have a problem using the BT wifi introducer demo.If i pair a device to the board, everything is working fine. If i reboot the board, i have the e... Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a way to compile a C++ file in the Wiced SDK ? I tried a simple application test that includes and I get a lot of errors.I tried on macOS and... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I want to enable logs at stack and HCI levels for debugging an issue with paring for simple secure pairing method. I didnt found any documentat... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Why WICED-STUDIO4 removed support for FreeRTOS-LWIP ?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using BCM43435 with our AM335x based custom board. Our kernel version is 4.1 and it doesn't support wl utils in the driver, but it is available... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In file waf_platform.h   wiced sdk 3.5.2. ... 3.7.0 , 3.7.3Was// #define PLATFORM_DCT_COPY2_END_ADDRESS      ( DCT1_START_ADDR + DCT1_SIZE )Must be..#... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are using SN8205 custom module with SST25VF080B Serial flash and Wiced 3.5.2When we are using snip.ota_fr-SN8205x JTAG=Olimex_ARM-USB-TINY-H ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.