Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am interested in the question of whether it is theoretically possible to use the bcm43438 chip on other frequencies than 2.4G and 5G, which is presu... Show More
AtSi_2703131
Wi-Fi Combo
Could some one share Package reliability and Qualification reports for part # CYW4356XKUBGT? Please help. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Working with WICED-Studio-5.2, Win7, BCM94343WWCD1_EVB EvaluationWICED Evaluation boards have a FTDI FT2232 chip which provides debug capability with ... Show More
MoNo_2793136
Wi-Fi Combo
The reason for asking this question is that I am looking for ways to reduce the power consumption of the reference board. I know about the power save ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using BCM4343W as BLE Module and we are trying to scan for other BLE modules through our application. We found that the configuration of scan i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Will the CYW43353 be supported on WICED in the near future?It will be very useful to use this chip with, for example, a cortex M7 microcontroller for ... Show More
DmKo_1322631
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Cypress,CYW43909 Programmer’s Guide was mentioned in http://www.cypress.com/file/298231/download   with document number: 002-15381Please, provide... Show More
user_284076
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am little confused about OTA of BCM4343W.what I learn so far is ( kindly give response if I am wrong),1) OTA(1) will work on BCM94343W_AVN and OT... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Manage memory
solved msg Solved
Hello,I want to manage the memory of my microcontroller STM32F415 (192k bytes SRAM including 64k bytes of CCM data RAM) with two features:AMQP (~ 30k... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using WICED Studio 5.0. We have Ported driver based on STM32F4, We are facing problem of DMA fifo Error while firmware download.We are not getting Fif... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.