Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

AlBu_2842751
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to update my 43341 to the latest firmware package to patch the KRACK vulnerabilities, but noticed in the WICED Studio 6.0.0 release that t... Show More
HaSo_2959646
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,When I am testing the maximum tcp speed through the iperf example in WICED, for 5 GHz (80 Mhz bandwidth), it gives me around 75 Mbps, however t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,My original post got locked and marked as answered, even though it is not solved.Link to the original post:Pairing two BLE devices to one phone.The... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We're about to kick off the development of a v2x device that must support DSRC and I saw today that there is a new raspberry pi b3+ with a 5G CYW43455... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi:     We are developing a WIFI/BLE adapter board based BCM43438 to our RISC-V chip.  The BCM43438 board schematic reference iMX7 development board d... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
A little over a year ago we designed in the Cypress 4343W across the SPI interface. At that time, it was well documented on how to connect SPI. In the... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Question:Is there any data on the philosophy we have for creating unique MAC addresses for WiFI modules where the customer is developing with WICED.  ... Show More
AnCh_2110841
Wi-Fi Combo
The issue is observed fairly consistently with the code below on non-debug builds, but debug builds work well. It looks like wwd_management_set_event_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
TLS exemple work fine but the certificate is hardcoded.Is it possible to download the certificate during the handshake ?Ludo Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I have some old BCM4319 boards that I wanted to use in a project,and I read in another part of this forum that the last version of the SDK tha... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.