Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

ew
Wi-Fi Combo
HiThe Ethernet interface doesn't get any data, in this two apps:test.console-CYW943907AEVAL1F download runandsnip.ping_ethernet-CYW943907AEVAL1F downl... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My warmest spring hello to all fellow raccoons!A quick one:What is the CLM blob and why the 43362 does not require one?I am using WICED SDK v6.1.I hav... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello to my fellow digital raccoons!Quick one:Is there any case that with WICED Studio 6.1.0 the build summary is buggy?I am using a macOSX high sierr... Show More
GaBa_3126656
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi!How do I change the snip.httpbin_org example to enable it to access my custom URL?Basically, my application involves pushing the GPIO status on my ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all! Anybody knows if it is possible to enable Monitor mode on Raspberry Pi B Plus with Cypress CYW43455 WiFi NIC? It works well capturing 802.11 P... Show More
mili_2550941
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear vnak​:Reagarding the previous thread: interface about wifi+bt combo-BCM43353One more question:BT audio data can transmit though UART instead of I... Show More
CrDe_3090586
Wi-Fi Combo
We're having an issue with connecting to Google IOT Cloud using the MQTT bridge​ and TLS on CYW943907AEVAL1F running the latest Wiced Studio 6.1 (WICE... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All!I hope this is the right place to post this question.I just got a kit and am trying to scan for BLE packets and send them to a local server ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Wi-Fi onboardingSample code exists for iOS apps.Does Android also support it? Can I see the sample code?There is only iOS in the guide. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using a STM412 Discovery EVK connected to a Murata 4343W EKV through the SD card slot, we are unable to get SSID's. Logs for the same code base used o... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.