Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

kach_1524451
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Can you please let me know or guide me with some documentation, so i can perform firmware upgrade of CYW54907.In my project no FTDI chip set like, ... Show More
kach_1524451
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using iperf example with CYW954907AEVAL1F, which comes along with WICED. I want to set modulation bit rate and also want to know what is modul... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED vs MICO
solved msg Solved
Need to port an application originally developed with WICED 3.5 platform to different MCU using latest MICO platform.   The application interacts with... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working on a university project to poll an electric meter over ZigBee to obtain consumption data at a more frequent interval than current systems... Show More
Us16_3774766
Wi-Fi Combo
I am checking USB Device CDC funciton on CWY943907AEVAL1F. I use WICED-Studio-6.2.I modified the snip.usbx_usb_device.usb_device_cdc_acm_read_write to... Show More
aktac_3789331
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Support,I am evaluating the cypress CYW943907AEVAL1F board. Mostly I want to go for the wireless power save mode. I am following the document given... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I am evaluating the (CYW43362)BCM943362WCD4_EVB Evaluation kit and I want to measuere the power consumption and Tx and Rx throughputs of this boar... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am working on porting the WiFi driver for CYW4343 on a custom board using the reference from WICED SDK.We are following the sequence of commands ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are starting a new project for a client.  Our device needs to talk Wi-Fi Direct to an existing device which supports 802.11ac.  I assume this devic... Show More
diwuc_3612611
Wi-Fi Combo

I want to do some porting to other MCUs, What should I do?

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.