Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to test a release of the WICED SDK. But build error occurred while compiling the SDK. I attached error log, could you let me know why this happened to?

WICED SDK 2.4.0

Board: BCM943362WCD4_EVB

and errors:

CONSOLE:

**** Build of configuration Default for project Wiced-SDK ****

C:\Users\Documents\WICED\Wiced-SDK-2.4.0\Wiced-SDK\make.exe Default

Making config file for first time

wiced_config.mk:149: *** Unknown component: Default.  Stop.

make: *** No rule to make target 'build/Default/config.mk', needed by 'main_app'.  Stop.

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
make: *** No rule to make target 'build/Default/config.mk', needed by 'main_app'.  Stop.Wiced-SDKC/C++ Problem
make: *** Unknown component: Default.  Stop.wiced_config.mk/Wiced-SDKline 149C/C++ Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (Wiced-SDK\Tools\ARM_GNU\arm-none-eabi\include).Wiced-SDKpathentryPath Entry Problem

When I build show this:

Error exist in the active configuration of project "WICED-SDK"

Exception ocurred during launch. Reason: Program files does not exist.

Can we help me? Thanks!

communityadministrator admin

0 Likes
1 Reply
SeyhanA_31
Employee

Could you please share the make target?

Here is how to build and run scan application:

The "scan" sample app could be build and downloaded with "snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 download run" command. Scan app could be build, downlad, and run by double clicking on the "snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 download run" pastedImage_0.png

Could be build command line by "make snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 download run" as well.

0 Likes