I2S Sample Code on BCM943362WCD4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Our application is that the Host(STM32F205)  will continuously receive streaming audio data(PCM format) from another HD radio

DSP chip through I2s interface. Then the host will pack the PCM streaming data to TCP packets and send these packets to Android tablet through wifi/wifi direct. For the first step, I am trying to develop the DMA I2S API/driver using WICED SDK 2.4.1. But I can't find any i2s sample code and device driver, etc. Can you please provide us the sample code for our application above?

Thanks in advance

Wenjian

0 Likes
7 Replies
GregG_16
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 comments on KBA

Can you look in SDK 3.0.1 - I sent you an invite.

The path is below:

i2s.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear gangi

Can I have the SDK3.0.1 or i2s example source code?

Have a good day,

Gideon

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear gangi,

My EVB  has the STM32F2xx family. It doesn't have i2s driver code. But I  found out some i2s code in stm32f2xx_spi.c. Have you tested and verified those i2s code? Now I am trying to add the i2s code to the wiced api.

Have a nice day.

Tiger

0 Likes

Did you check if SDK 3.0.1 works for you?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear gangi,

I can't check SDK 3.0.1 because it only has i2s code in platform_i2s.c under STM32F4xx. My EVB  uses the STM32F2xx family. It doesn't have the platform_i2s.c/h under STM32F4xx. But I found out some i2s code in stm32f2xx_spi.c in SDK2.4.1. Now I am trying to add the i2s code api  to the wiced api. Have you tested and verified those i2s code of istm32f2xx_spi.c in SDK2.41?

In addition, we like the SDK2.4.1 because it has the wifi-direct support(p2p example), but not SDK3.0.1.

Thanks

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear gangi,

I will try to add it to STM32F2.

Thanks for your help.

Good day

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to determine the DMAnumber, DMA channel to be used and the the DMA stream for Rx and Tx using the i2s structure for BCM943362WCD4. I am using the platform: BCM9WCDPLUS114

Regards,
Rohit

0 Likes