CYW43907 Eval Kit problem in Mac OS X

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a CYW43907 Evaluation Kit (CYW43907AEVAL1F) and there is a problem uploading code to the device. Every time I try to upload code using the Wiced SDK, I get an error along the lines of "incorrect makefile used". The reference for this error is located in the wiced_toolchain_common at line 233:

$(error incorrect 'make' used ($(MAKE)) - please use: (Windows) .\make.exe <target_string>  (OS X, Linux) ./make <target_string>)

This error persists regardless of whether I am trying to upload my own code, example code, or even just trying to build the "clean" target. Can anyone point me in the direction of what is going wrong?

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Please make the build command in the C/C++ build settings to ${ProjDirPath}/make and it should work fine. If you still receive the same error, please share the log file stored in your metadata folder with us.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Please make the build command in the C/C++ build settings to ${ProjDirPath}/make and it should work fine. If you still receive the same error, please share the log file stored in your metadata folder with us.