Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

LeonH
Studio Bluetooth
I try to run snip.hal.gpio example in WICED Studio 6.1.When I config WICED_P04 as GPIO and output low, but it always keep high, the voltage only drop ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I'm trying to test HCI mode using CYBT-423028 module. The HCI reset command is correctly working and then I don't see any response from module a... Show More
wowu_1723141
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, experts,In Wiced Studio 6.x, come code have been made as library, such as fw_upgrade_lib, it will created .a file while compiling your application... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Please, could you send me or to attach the datasheet fo CYW89072 ?. I found the CYW89071 datasheet but I didn't find the first one. Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
In light of yesterday's announcement, are you guys going to support Bluetooth Mesh in future versions of WICED SDK 2, and if so, do you have a rough i... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Greetings,Everytime I send a data packet to my module via SPP, I see that it transmits a huge amount of WICED packets to the host.In this case, the on... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I am using a CYBT-343026-EVAL board to connect to many BLE sensors and to read data from them via GATT. My code is based on the example snip/ble/gatt_... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, I have a little inconvenience with the example project in this link http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/cysmart-mobile-app... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We are using the CYBT-343026 Bluetooth module with Wiced Studio 6.1 in a Bluetooth HID Device.The HID report descriptor is combined with other SDP rec... Show More
MiRo_263836
Studio Bluetooth

I want to limit who can pair with my device to who I give the code to.

Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.