Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WICED Studio Bluetooth

user_2209051
New Contributor

Hi,

i want to conn more devices via 20706,at least 10.But when 20706 ready to conn to the 7th device,func wiced_bt_gatt_le_connect return the status 0x85, WICED_BT_GATT_ERROR.
     i don‘t know how to break this limit.

And my project conn params below
     min conn                       160ms
     max conn                      175ms
     slave latency                 3
     supervision timeout       10s

thx in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61

Hi,

Not sure if the issue got resolved.

The no: of devices you can connect will depend upon your application , memory constraints , connection parameters etc.

You may also refer to following thread: Re: Maximizing number of connections with CYW20706

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnjanaM_61

Hi ,

Can you provide the below details:

1: Which project are you testing? Any of our demo project or custom? Can you please share the project

2: When you try to connect 7th device, all other 6 devices are maintaining connection?

3: Can you please confirm if your application have enough  memory ?

4: What is the peer device which you are trying to connect? Are you getting a connection request at the peer side?

5. What is the max links configured in your project?

Thanks,
Anjana

AnjanaM_61

Hi,

Not sure if the issue got resolved.

The no: of devices you can connect will depend upon your application , memory constraints , connection parameters etc.

You may also refer to following thread: Re: Maximizing number of connections with CYW20706

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post