Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
i downloaded the sdk for the wiced smart bcm20737 bluetooth chipi programmed the hello sensor application, and i ran the hello client application, it ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devicesI get this error when i try to downloa... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to explore how to write Bluetooth LE based application for BCM20736S chip in Eclipse using Java for Android OS.Android OS 4.3 and above pr... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys, I was having trouble finding GPIO from the devkit in the docs, so I decided to make this image to share for everyone to use. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
OS: OSX 10.8.5SDK: 2.0.1Board: BCM920737TAGFollowing README.txt:$ sudo ./make automation_io-BCM920737TAG_Q32 download  VERBOSE=1(sudo in case permissi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I tried to see my BCM920737TAG-03 (with BCM20737 and SDK 2.x) working, if my smartphone can see the BT LE eval board.I do not have iPhone, I want to u... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
SOC vs. SiP
solved msg Solved
We will find two different sets of TRMs or Datasheets, for instance one related to BCM20736S and other to BCM20737.Please watch the S after "chip name... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Summary: Current consumption is too high - how can we reduce it?Board: BCM920737TAGSDK: SDK-2.0.1.7With firmware that sends 15 iBeacon ADV packets per... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When I used WICED-SMART-SDK V2.0.1, sometimes I can saw the string like that:@$*#04FF0EF7009201010080E6E5070D00000001So, I want to know that what's th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to generate 100 hz pulse with fixed duty cycle. I found there may have two methods:1.  write in main while loop and use a delay function a... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.