Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,We need to develop 20732-based module on Linux.Since sdk 1.1.0 doesn't support linux andsdk 2.0.1 supports Linux but not 20732.Is there any goo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

MMP20732S_TRM103-R says "Do not route the GND plane under the RF pin".

What it the RF pin?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello Team    As you can see the below picture which is scrapped from SIG 4.8.1, the Bluetooth side want to get the Read event call back feature, woul... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I have a problem where my connection gets hung in a strange way (see forum post Connection drops after a while -- trying to figure out how to debug ).... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Hi,

can i set the parity of the peripheral uart to even? Haven't found it in the API

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello again, as I am learning to use this chip, I've come to wonder how do I prepare for my application and chip for manufacturing. Assuming I have my... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello everybody, As I mentioned before, I am new to this type of programming. I've mainly programmed arduino's which is a joke compared to this chip. ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In the document "How-to-Write-WICED-Smart-Applications.pdf", BLE advertisements and connection establishment is described.I have two questions. 1. In ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can anyone please help me out with WICED Smart SDK installation and compilation using eclipse on Ubuntu 14.04. I am trying to compile SDK using eclips... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Some say it can be from 0x0, others say 0x10. According to stacknvram.h  there are indeed some reserved ID at the beginning. Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.