Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

JaHu_1711326
Smart Bluetooth
In general, the device's name is defined in the field "local_name" of the data structure BLE_PROFILE_CFG and launched by the function "bleapp_set_cfg"... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
Is there any recommendation provided by Broadcom for the SW that should be used to pass the FCC certification for the BCM20736S?Is there a Test Suite ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is this possible to develop DLL file for VB.NET or VC# based on your API and your C++ samples? Do you know anyone who has done that?Thanks,John Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does the OSX version of the Wiced Smart SDK have a WICED Smart device configurator like the Windows version does? Show More
35_Engineering
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Broadcom,I can't find stock anywhere for your BCM20737 part.  I can't even find a datasheet for the part.I am building a board for a customer and n... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,    I'm just getting started on using the WICED Smart dev kit.  I've read all of the documentation I could find (Quickstart Guide - QSG201-R, Ha... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
I am just starting a discussion on BT (LE) protocol analyzer/sniffer. Could you please share your experience with some of the equipment out there that... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,The specification for the BCM20732 lists the Receiver RF Maximum input @-10dBm. This is a pretty low value. What would be the max "Maximum inpu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I'm brand new to WICED-Smart and I'm diving into the SDK, but I can't seem to find where the main thread begins. Could someone please point me in ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I'm facing a strange problem, an need someone's advise.I made a board using 20732S, keep button 1 and PUART schematic same as demo board.Test with... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.