Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
If I want to not show a service or characteristic is there way this information can be hidden but still be used by a client that knows it's UUID? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I would like to develop a custom product using WICED™ Sense Development Kit. I would like to know is it possible to interface any external IC to th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I can't find BCM20737S SOC Datasheet on the WebCan I get the BCM20737S SOC Datasheet? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I read one discussion that the user application code is stored in the internal NVRAM.Then where is external EEPROM used for?and when I download binary... Show More
BoCo_1857246
Smart Bluetooth
I've been using the BCM20737TAG board to develop my sample application. The SDK uses the HDI port to program the 737 chip, and my application uses the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there an API available to read the BCM20732/6/7 JTAG ID?This would help customers identify which chip they have on their board during manufacturing... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
With the addition of wireless charging, theBCM20736 is first of its kind to deliver a completeBluetooth Smart solution, including wirelesscharging. Ho... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have ordered the new BCM920737 eval board, for SDK 2.x.As I understand, this BT chip supports audio profile.But I cannot find any audio related info... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've setup the wiced smart SDK and put the wiced_sense firmware under the App folder of the SDK and tried compile and download the firmware by:$ ./mak... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
UART Routines
solved msg Solved
The only example code using the peripheral uart is the peripheral uart download example.  And that only reads and writes a single byte at a time.  I s... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.