Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Table of ContentOverview             Preparing Firmware Image            Create Private and Public Keys     Add Related Source Files Modify Source Cod... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
If you are interested in using Broadcom’s BTW (Bluetooth for Windows) stack for Windows 7, you will first require a Broadcom-based BT dongle, such as ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BackgroundSo I'm doing the Hackathon and my application uses the accelerometer and the application button to make an Android tablet perform some tasks... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
hellois BLE product BCM2073x can be compliant with EN 300 325 1.8.1 ?best regardsMichel Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to run the helloclient.exe (Windows 7 peer app for hello_sensor in WICED Smart SDK), but Broadcom Bluetooth Profile Pack for Windows is no... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,is there a way to debug a custom application compiled with Wiced smart IDE on mac os x (yosemite)  and downloaded to a Wiced Sense board ?Thanks,Lu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a way to delay the bootloader from accessing the I2C EEPROM?We have another device on the I2C bus that enters a unknown state if the I2C is t... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
In WICED Sense Reference Design Schematic (PDF) a BCM20732S is used but in the WICED SENSE Quick Start Guide a BCM20737S is used. Which one is correct... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Yes, BCM20737S is used.Just to mention, to avoid confusion: you find also a datasheet for BCM20737, not with S. On first look it seems to be similar, ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,As I know, we can use use the UART to trace the log in the BCM2073X(S).According to the Information: BCM20732S debug/trace capabilities through the HCI UART port... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.