Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I am trying to better understand the Quadrature Driver API available in: ./WICED-Smart-SDK/include/Drivers/quadraturedriver.hIt sounds that a s... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Crystal warm-up work-around videobusiness explains in this thread the steps that need to be taken to implement the crystal warmup fix within your appl... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I have a problem migrating a project from BCM20732S to BCM20736S.We worked until now with 732 module mounted on a custom board (see image, note... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I follow the spi_comm_master and spi_comm_slave to make an application about transferring data between my toy with an iphone app. I can transfer da... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have an input device that measures flow rate using PWM output and I would like to use a GPIO line with "interrupt on change" together with a fast ti... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello_client from SDK 2.1.0 was modified (code attached) to start advertising after pressing SW1 button (TAG3).Also adv mode is printed every second.A... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HelloI have connected BCM20732S to Kinetis FRDM KL02Z micro-controller via UART on a PCB for an application where I would like to to send data from th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
All,As an FYI -- I have published an article on IBM developerWorks on how to interface the WICED sense kit to a hybrid application (basically, it's Ja... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I've bought the BCM920737Tag to check out if my code works right. Therefore I have to readout an accelerometer. Does the BCM920737Tag has one? And ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I noticed PWM3 and PWM2 is interference each oher.I explain what I found as follows.Use PWM3(P13) and PWM(P14), then set them to output enable mode ↓.... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.