Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Any updates on the availability of an app note and/or example app demonstrating the RSA capabilities of the BCM20737?In the absence of an app note, I ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'd like to measure fine value through ADC.I'm using adc_SetInputRange(ADC_RANGE_0_3P6V) and adc_readSampleRaw();Sample frequency should be default. (... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
According to hello_client application implementation, hello_client can behave as central and peripheral at the same time. However, I am facing below p... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What should I enter APP_ID of WS_UPGRADE_APP_INFO?Is it the id generated automatically in .wic file?Shouldn't I modify #define HELLO_SENSOR_APP_ID 0x3... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.1Tag: 920737.app: hello-sensor.===Problem:In order to save RAM and NV space, if we want to disable trace (empty the trace) by defineBLE_TR... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi sir ,I use puart_controller write Handle to peer device , then I get the error result.result 0x0  is success written.but I don't know ,result:0x7d ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Per this original thread that is now closed: Re: Pulse width measurement and time measurement boont wrote: This thread explained a little on the use ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We need some help programming a custom BCM20736 Board. The firmware is 90% complete and we have some general housekeeping issues. If you have experien... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm using SDK V2.1.1 over a BCM9020736s module.Recently I changed advertise structure adding device name and I noticed that now every second I have... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello. Recently I received a certified Apple MFi. I'm going to produce HomeKit compatible accessories. Please explain to me the following:1. Bluetooth... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.