Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, I noticed that the PADS layout file (.pcb) and BOM are not in sync with the schematics for the WICED Smart module. Specifically, note ANT1 conn... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
SDK: WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0Tag: 920737.app: hello-client.Hello,I am faced with the Tag-reset issue during high scan using the hello-client application.... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've created a characteristic that has the "Write" checkbox checked under it's properties. However, using an app I downloaded to write to a characteri... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,From the BCM20737S documentation I cannot figure out how the device is programmed. I've learned, that there is HCI/DFU firmware update capabilit... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Homekit
solved msg Solved

Hi, I am looking for WiFi+BLE for our project. Where can I get more information about home kit?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello Everyone,In reference to the dialog in the thread here: Trying to understand programming failure and recovery process on BCM20736SIf checking RX... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi!I'm trying to connect a TAG-Board (BCM920737TAG) with our own module (BCM20736S).But on the module I get the message "smp_bond_result 04" but it sh... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,We're developing a new board and I would like to transfer data from the BCM20737S to a host computer over USB.I understand that the HCI UART, wh... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi there,we are using the peripheral UART of the BCM20736S SiP module extensively for communication with our main MCU on a custom PCB. At the moment I... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi there,I'm developing on the Broadcom BCM20736S module. The firmware should present two custom services and severeal characteristics with 128 bit UU... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.