Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
hi sir,I use two BCM92073X kit do test,I add a characteristic and handle 0x001A like this :then I open two smart UART Controller ,and I write "aaaaaaa... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I tried to modify the hello_client and hello_sensor and make them connect via "directed" advertising.  However, I cannot make it connect.  From the sn... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Good afternooni added a USB to BLE dongle on my PC (based with TI CC2540). With this dongle i can successfuly connect to TI sensorTAG but not with BRO... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
If any services and characteristics are not displayed in LightBlue app, is there the way to regain them?Best regards Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Changes for WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.1Added indoor positioning server and automation IO client and server sample applicationsImproved RF performance for so... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In our design,It using SPI to connect serial flash and I2C to connect a sensor IC.When download,it will fail,but if remove sensor,download will be ok.... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,BLE 4.2 has been finalized, and I want to check when BRCM can deliver full support for BLE 4.2.Thanks in advance! Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I was pointed to this post from a discussion of long boot times: Wake up time from sleep/deep sleepYou mention in the post that the boot time can be i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Working on BCM20737 I need to keep some state information when the device enters Deep Sleep (HID off). what I need to keep is a pointer and a wr... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi JT,Regarding the Android work-around you posted here: WICED Sense Android Pairing Work-AroundFirst off, thanks for your workaround suggestion....is... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.