Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear All,I have a problem.How to send a 16 bytes notification?now,my code only can send a 4-bytes notification.Is there any error with my code?My code... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I tried to connect to a the WICED Sense tag using the bluez gattool on ubuntu 14.04 LTS and have consistently gotten a failure indicating that device ... Show More
AnBa_330971
Smart Bluetooth
BLE standard specifies the Inter Frame Space (T_IFS) to be 150 usec. In a scanning situation, the standard contains a diagram where SCAN_REQ -> T_IFS ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello everybody,we're working on an iOS app that will transfer and receive data via Bluetooth LE over custom services and characteristics. These are i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi everyone,Issue:I noticed that the wiced sense stops sending advertising sometimes after one or two seconds and do always complete the advertising d... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Nordic offers Nordic UART Service (NUS) Application as an example that emulates a serial port over BLE. Could somebody share code to realise simila... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,My table is like this:const BLE_PROFILE_CFG contact_exchg_cfg ={  /*.fine_timer_interval            =*/ CONTACT_EXCHG_FINE_TIMER, // 500 ms  /*... Show More
LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
Hi BCM,    We find some info in the Community, which inform developper to to check thread and stack size in APP layer.    The lib DIR: /WICED-Smart-SD... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Experts unsure standards are necessaryWireless Charging Metrics Debated | EE Times Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Is there a way to get the temperature at which a BCM2073X is operating?

Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.