Wake on BLE (via RCU) and remember which key was used.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaEk_4622591
Level 1
Level 1

We're using the CYW20704. We use a BLE enabled RCU to connect to our product, (HID over GATT), and we can wake up from deep sleep by having the RCU transmit IND_ADV frames with a specific string as data.

We need to be able to wake up on several RCU buttons and then differentiate between which key was used for waking us up.

How can we do this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Using Cypress Community forum is the recommended and efficient platform to solve customer's query. However, some products are not available for broad-market customers and have limited support; CYW20704 is one of them.

Please get in touch with local Cypress FAE or sales team, they will help you with the proper support on queries related to CYW20704.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi maek_4622591​,

CYW20704 is not a broad-market chip and is not supported here on Cypress community. I would suggest you to contact local Cypress team or Cypress marketing team to get support on your queries.

0 Likes

I tried to find where I usually would log a support case whilst logged in but could not find it anymore. There was a note saying that support had been replaced with this forum which is a bit odd.

0 Likes

Using Cypress Community forum is the recommended and efficient platform to solve customer's query. However, some products are not available for broad-market customers and have limited support; CYW20704 is one of them.

Please get in touch with local Cypress FAE or sales team, they will help you with the proper support on queries related to CYW20704.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.!