Android Galaxy S-4 WON'T LOAD WICKED SENSE-PRO OR 1.8 VERSON

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a samsung android s-4 Icant get it to work with the wiced sense it loads but want let me to go pass the screen that says select WICED NOT the screen that should say Select the WICED Kit can someone help please...

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello William,

The Samsung Galaxy S4 has been tested with the WICED Sense Kit.

1.  Did you download the correct App - It should be listed as WICED Sense.

2.  Does the RED light come on when you insert the battery?

3.  Do you see other BLE Devices around you?  Please scroll down the list to see if you see the WICED Sense text

These are a few tips.

Thanks,

JT

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JT,

I have a question for you,I have downloaded 1.8 version of this app Wiced Sense it loads but at the bottom right corner it says device not selected, under the thermostats.I can go to the left corner and go to settings.But at the top right corner the icon that is suppose to work has double ?? marks like that beside it.All lights are lite on tag.Please help

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jt.

Would opening up tag and reboot help.Question what would having BLE devices have to do with my Wiced Sense?

William

0 Likes

You could try opening the unit and initiating a recovery procedure as described here: WICED Sense Table of Contents 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks,

It will load great, both 1.8 and Pro.

The problem is at the bottom right of the interface or screen it says . At top right where you

go to settings it has two ?? marks does not make sense.I can go to settings on bottom left tag.

Help

William

0 Likes