Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I am using CYUSB3KIT-003 and the CYUSB3ACC-005 to work with Xilinx ZC702 to stream video into PC.     I realize the FPGA serves as a master role in th... Show More
Anonymous
I have the EZ-USB FX3 DVK. I am trying to debug it using the Cypress EZ USB Suite, and an Olimex ARM-USB-OCD-H.    I followed the instructions in the ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    I ran across as below code to control i2c with Omnivision sensor(The device slave addresses are 0x78 for write and 0x79 for read.).    /* Funct... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there,    We are currently using the FX3 reference design and like it very much as a device.    Another product of ours calls for a hub functionali... Show More
Anonymous
  I used the cyusb3014 communication with FPGA(V-series of Xilinx) and there is no problems. But, now I use the chip of XILINX(K-series) to transfer d... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,Sir!    I want to output PWM signal to drive LED brightness, which gpio can be used as PWM output and how to initialize the pwm registers?    Where... Show More
Anonymous
 I have a question with regard to the GPIF II Designer:    I am trying to create a simple local bus interface where the FX3 is the master and have not... Show More
Anonymous
We have designed a system using FX3  and  this system is two asynchronous combination with Master (FX3) and Slave (FPGA) .    Slave (FPGA) is a very p... Show More
Anonymous
I'm face to priority when I want to use in parallel 2 EPIN:  One is transferring high speed data from GPIF to USB, the other low speed data from UART ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello- I hope this is the correct forum for this if not please point me to the right place....    I have a simple EZ-USB Suite project for the FX3 cre... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.