Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I was wondering about differences between EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit and EZ-USB® FX3™ Development Kit. I realize that in SuperSpeed Expl... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I have a one doubt about wiring the USB3.0 to this chip. The datasheet gives one information but in one of the application notes we can find... Show More
user_1516091
Hi,how can i get  Altium designer schematic and PCB footprint library of USB3014 chip? Show More
Anonymous
I try to run this firmware image on my FX3 (CYUSB3KIT-003) dev kit    http://www.cypress.com/file/340976/download    I upload it to my FX3 with fxloa... Show More
vizhc_1647976
Hi,    I'm developing the USB application with the CYUSB3KIT-003 SUPERSPEED EXPLORER KIT. I call the Suspend() function in my host software. In the ho... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using the EX-USB FX3 SDK's SLAVE  FIFO interface to design.    I'm not sure ,if FLAGA and FLAGB can only be  used for the Slave FIFO write operati... Show More
user_1516091
19.2MHz crystal use 12pF capacity in cypress guildline.  will it lead device cannot enter into Super Speed mode  If I use 18pF  capacity? Thanks.The c... Show More
Anonymous
 can somebody tell me what to do?which firmware in the sdk should i use to test whether my board can working on  3.0 speed or not,    can i see it in ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am using the  msc_example provided with the cyfx3sdk. I have commented out the GPIO interrupt part so as to make the mouse working continuous... Show More
user_1516091
Line width is 6.6mil differential. line spacing are also 12.6mil impedance value is about 90 ohms.ARM-JTAG  and FPGA-JTAG  all is  normal work .And vo... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.