Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

JEv_295166
USB superspeed peripherals
The KB article here http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/gpio-configuration-fx3#comment-418171 states that gpioComplexEn[0] and gpioComplexEn... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, on a FX3 project i need to measure delay times with a precision higher than milliseconds. I noted CyU3PGetTime() function, but it returns millisec... Show More
Anonymous
we got dark screen on win10, tried different ways no solution yet. With the same UVC describ, we can get the correct video on linux system(Ubuntu 16.0... Show More
Anonymous
There is a difference in data transfer performance description between GPIF II and USB in the data sheet. In the Japanese version and the Chinese vers... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    In my application, I need to reconfigure the IO matrix on the fly when switching from an alternate setting to another. While I know this is pos... Show More
user_1516091
Remote sensing image data requires real-time and correct, when I use USB3014 + fpga slave FIFO mode bulk transmission, the acquisition speed is set at... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I am working on a project with FX3 trying to obtain live video at 240 fps with resolution 640 x 120 using image sensor MT9V034.     I have che... Show More
Anonymous
Hi     Is there any way to raise the voltage level of TX +, TX- of USB3.0?  I want to raise LEVEL using hardware and software.  The current LEVEL is... Show More
Anonymous
We are using the Cypress FX3 USB 3.0 driver with our scanner hardware.  We are experiencing slow performance in Windows 10 in a virtualized, VMWare, e... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I need to transplant one of my project from LPC18xx to cypress fx3 super speed. On LPC18xx, my img size is only <56k.     After changing neces... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.