Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
HI,I am using fx3s in gpif 2 interface with an image sensor.my image sensor pins are only 10.my fx3 firmware is configured for 16bit gpif2 in gpif 2 d... Show More
MaAr_2545856
I want to connect a LED to GPIO Pin. The LED brightness is controlled using PWM signal. LED specifications are Vf = 3.3vIf = 20mAVr= 5VIr = 2uADo I ha... Show More
Anonymous

how many i2c slave devices can be driven by a single i2c master fx2lp and fx2lp18??

Anonymous
how to set gpif to its idle state by setting register in fx2lp gpif?in GPIFIDLECS register...IDLEDRV bit is equal to 0 -->tristate the data busDLEDRV ... Show More
Anonymous
I have seen Interfacing FX2LP™ with Image Sensor - KBA95736 in cypress community,i need an example code for this,please provide me,thank you Show More
Anonymous
I have a board with CYUSB3033 device which has FX3S interface provided by Cypress.I want to use UVC with my FX3s device but when I look at example pag... Show More
Anonymous
Is there any driver codes support linux with arm or x86 os?Can anyone ever used this chip in an arm board? Please help ,thank you a lot! Show More
Anonymous
hi,i wanted to interface sdxc sdcard to s0 port of fx3si got know that fx3 needs an external regulator to swich from 3.3v to 1.8 IO supply (so port)an... Show More
NiMa_2741046
Hello,in my CX3-based application I enabled the 'PIB interrupt' callback, by registering my CyU3PPibIntrCb_t-compliant function with the CyU3PPibRegis... Show More
Anonymous
HI,please see the attached schematic of fx3s raid on chip usb donglein this schematic,why they are using SI2305DS-T1-E3E31 mosfet (U8) and GPIO  VSD1_... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.