Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am using sdxc UHS-1 SD CARD,card is connected to s0 port in 4 bits data interface,I am using data3 for removal and insertion mechanism.and also u... Show More
GeLe_3002426
Trying to debug a camera application and would be helpful if we had a state diagram.As a base, we are using the example firmware SDK in: /cyfx3sdk/fir... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am trying to figure out a way to use one of the FX3's GPIF, GPIO pins as a flag when communicating with an FPGA. Hopefully I would trigger this f... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hello,Our customer use GX3 for their production board.Is it possible to redistribute Windows Drivers published on the Cypress's website for end users?... Show More
Anonymous
In addition to GPIF of FX3 chip, some pins are required to control system.To do this, is there any sample code to access those pins using CyAPI?Altern... Show More
gean_3054931
FX3 DEBUG
solved msg Solved
Hi,any fx3 logic analyzer suggested  by the cypress in order to debug the fx3 firmware other than uart debug?like it should be possible to see timing ... Show More
Anonymous
Sorry - I must be blind AND stupid, but I can't locate STEP model for CYUSB3014-BZXC anywhere on the Cypress site. Can someone with far more intellige... Show More
gean_3054931
fx3 sdcard
solved msg Solved
Hi,I am calling sib functions in my firmware,but it is not getting enumerated,if i remove sib related functions,enumeration is possible.is sdcard shou... Show More
gean_3054931
GCTL_DS
solved msg Solved

Hi,

where can i find GCTL_DS register in fx3 example program?

thank you

Anonymous
HI:UVC+HID composite device, UVC transmission image, HID output gyro data, gyroscope data output rate of 1KHZ, interrupt wakeup FX3 read data, but fou... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.