Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

rasa_3547096
USB superspeed peripherals
I have made a custom board with fx3 which communicates data through FPGA to PC. but, it is showing "Unknown device" when connected to PC.Where as when... Show More
Anonymous
watermark
solved msg Solved
Could you tell me what "watermark" means? I have readAN65974 but don't understand. Show More
Anonymous
{Updated based on comments]Hi, I have managed to get the 720p AN75779 example working with my FPGA video source and the 16 bit GPIF. I now want to exp... Show More
Anonymous
Good morning!Afterupdating SDK to 1.3.4random Windows 10 updatesome modifications to the codeI have somehow broken a previously functional USB Bulk In... Show More
Anonymous
Does FX3 support MJPEG/JPEG  720p and 1080p video streaming on USB3.0 ?If yes then do we need to change in FX3 descriptor file ? Show More
Anonymous
HI, thereI'm working on the USB3 vision project. According to the command from PC, I had to send a 64KB package or 256KB or 1MB package to the PC, dep... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am developing a usb 3 vision application in a CX3 MCU (using the Denebola board and snesor OV5640). I have encountered some trouble trying to ... Show More
prchc_3505471
Hi All,Can anybody please let me know how to use SPI and UART same time in firmware ?As FX3 datasheet shows on its 'Pin Description' table that if we ... Show More
Anonymous
I am experimenting with the FX3 and using the GPIF-II Designer.    I basically have the following states. D1 is an INPUT:         Start     Idle      ... Show More
HuEl_264296
Hi,I would like to use the EZ-USB CX3 to receive images from an Omnivision image sensor and send them to the host PC via USB.I need to connect 5such d... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.