Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB superspeed peripherals
hello,   As discussed in the previous post(FX3 SPI COMPATIBILITY ),those are supports 1.8v and 3.0v.Is any spi flash that supports 3.3V Poer supply?re... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,In fx3s, the SPI_SS# PIN is connected to SPI FLASH chipselect. How to disable/enable this pin?can i make this pin High or high imedence in the f... Show More
Anonymous
I‘m trying to cfg CX3 3065 for receiving data with OV sensor, The MIPI CSI-2 is configured as below:And the MIPI error thread has got some errcnt: frm... Show More
Anonymous
Hi      I am making an USB Composite device (UVC + CDC),But first I singly test UsbUart.zip  in the address of  http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ez-usb-fx3-usb-uart-bridge-example... Show More
Anonymous
Hi !In the cyfxbulklpauto.c of AN87216 - Designing a GPIF II Master Interface,there is a CyU3PDmaChannelSetXfer.In theCyFxBulkLpApplnStart (        vo... Show More
Anonymous
According to this document: http://www.cypress.com/file/138771/download the cypress USBSuite has been released with version 1.2.3.20 on 13/04/2018.Thi... Show More
shduc_3538066
I am working on Cypress FX3 USB3.0.I am using EZ USB FX3 SDK/1.3/Application/cpp/Streamer.Now in streamer.h code ,there is one function called "Xferlo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am re-posting the same post (GPIF-II Master Interface Master and Slave FIFO device not recognized ). Kindly reply ASAP.I have two CYUSB3KIT-003 ... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello Everyone,I am working on a project which needs firmware to be stored in SPI Flash memory, As i know CYUSB3KIT-003 does not have any SPI flash me... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,with the cypress FX3 slave fifo implmentation example already comes an FPGA image for altera devices.In this example, there is a timing const... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.