Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm using archlinux x86_64.Tried all available 32-bit java versions (5-8), but still cannot run ezUsbSuite to debug my fx3.nick /mnt/garbage/cypress_f... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I try to connect the OV12895 to the CX3(denebola). I am Want to capture video at 1080p, 1-bit RAW data, over 4 - lane.Here is my CX-3 configura... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Does FX3 require a low pulse at reset pin when powering up? Can I tie the reset pin directly (or through a pull-up resistor) to the corresponding supp... Show More
Anonymous
CYUSB3ACC-007
solved msg Solved
Hi,       Sorry about my newbie questions :What are the actual steps to test the CYUSB3ACC-007 CPLD Accessory Board for the EZ-USB FX3 for Cypress Sup... Show More
Anonymous
       We are using EZ-USB FX3 as slave FIFO to connect FPGA.  We know EZ USB SDK provide firmware project for this application, named SlaveFifoSync. ... Show More
EvEv_2610591
I have simple scheme (see pic.) FX3 read 16 bit data from slave FPGA with embedded registers array.I have made GPIF State Machine with GPIF designer (... Show More
hehe_3645981
Hi all,     My data flow like this:     I have a truble with configuration for tranfer the RAW16 data to PC.     I did't found there any avalible type... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I have implemented CDC USB class in fx2lp.I have programmed to program->fx2->64k EEPROM.when its programmed to eeprom,its detecting as USB SERIA... Show More
Anonymous
We are migrating from FX2LP to FX3. I have following questions related to this project:1. We used IBN (Interrupt Bulk NAK) in FX2LP. Do we have this i... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I am using cyusb3035 fx3s and FX3 slavefifo firmware.the firmware is in vendor class.if i modified this to UVC class,can i store this UVC data(d... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.