Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello everyone:  My project was originally created in the 1.3.3 SDK, and both the Release version and the Debug version can run very well. When I upgr... Show More
geatc_3736111
Hello,I am working on a custom board based on FX3 that has no EEPROM or hardcoded bootloader to acommodate 0xA0 vendor requests without implementation... Show More
irvac_3453546
hi,I'm working at Intel. We're using EZ-USB® FX3 SW Development kit in our validation lab and looking now for Gen2 version of it. I saw answer that it... Show More
JuCr_1120011
We've been shipping a product for several years that uses bulk transfers at variable rates (up to about 200 MB/s) to stream data. It's been working we... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am using CYUSB3014 and the confusion is, It's mentioned in the datasheet that the max SPI flash memory is 32Mbit. Is it possible to change or inc... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I am using fx2lp in slavefifo configuration (IFCONFIG=0x03) with 8 bit data bus( WORDWIDE=0).but i am not able use FD[8:15]/PD[0:7] Pins as GPIO... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I would like to use the FX3 with both a ADC and a DAC. There seems to be only one clock pin "PCLK" on the FX3 but it would seem two are required... Show More
MaFa_1205601
Is it possible to take steps to be able to run the FX3 GPIF II Slave FIFO at 125 MHz?Background: We have a very noise sensitive system and would like ... Show More
Anonymous
In bulkloop example ,I changed Standard super speed configuration descriptor as adding an interface.But it cann't work .I could find another interface... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello.I have a Denebola dev board.I try set resolutions 1280x960 and 2592x1944 and not success...Very difficult...I try, try, try...Please help me...I... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.