Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

shkuc_292731
USB superspeed peripherals

Can i configure the FX3 GPIF data bus width as 24bit on Slavefifo mode with FPGA ?

gean_3054931
Hello,is it possible to store image data in the sdcard through streamin mode from the fpga?my hardware design is..                                    ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi guys:     I am developing with FX3.I am using UART DMA mode for data transfer.Now I want to store the data received by the UART in my own buffer.I ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi guys:     I use FX3 to implement UVC protocol and video transmission in SS mode of USB3.0..     I have used DMAMutilChannal for video data transmis... Show More
qiko_3575871
Could somebody give me a help.I want to set the timeout of BulkInEndPt, but it seems that it doesn't work normally.For example, I set timeout to 5ms, ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all,I am currently trying to understand how the UVC host application works. Code is from the zip file linked to by this thread: UVC Extension unit... Show More
DaLi_3097136
Hi all,I have an issue with FX3 booting from SPI flash. We have a custom design that supports booting from both USB and SPI. We have a jumper circuit ... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello,I'm programming FX3 on a board developed by my colleague. We are printing on console (by means UART and CyU3PDebugPrint)PHY error counter and LN... Show More
SLLe_1656711
Hi,I've a problem that the output frame rate of cx3 usb only half of the input.The sensor's VS is 30Hz.The VSYNC_TEST in cx3 is 30Hz.I can get correct... Show More
TzCh_3504586
Hi,I have a CX3 RDK with OV5640 sensor.I can received the YUY2 format correctly and play on the e-cam by flashing the example firmware provided in SDK... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.