Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaXi_1246331
USB superspeed peripherals
I hope to use 2 out endpoints and  2 in endpoints. I plan to use 1 dedicated flag and 1 dedicated partial flag for each out endpoint, 1 dedicated part... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I am having problems launching an OpenOCD session.  I've followed the instructions configuring the session for my target interface, the CY7C652... Show More
siguc_3498911
I'm working on UVC ISO with FX3,  my code works fine in windows, but can not work in macos. what's the difference between windows and macos of UVC dri... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I have an FX3 which is as follows:VIO1 is 1V8VIO2 is 1V8VIO3 is VADJVIO4 is 1V8VIO5 is VADJAVDD is 1V2VDD is 1V2U3TXVDDQ is 1V2U3RXVDDQ is 1V2CVDDQ... Show More
Anonymous
the cyfx3s_msc firmware on a SFXS board supports cards of 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 32GB in size; but doesn't support 4GB or 16GB. Why ? I also have found no a... Show More
Anonymous
I am working on fx3 development board. I used "USBVideoClass" example project to stream MJPEG hard coded video. But now i want to modify the same code... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Previously I develop firnware of FX2P. It has a conception of auto commit for an in endpoint. If the packet end signal does not asserted and data are ... Show More
Anonymous
HiThis is Herrick Oh at Ezsys in Korea.My customer found CRC error problem in web camera that we supplied to them.We used CX3 with bulk data transfer ... Show More
MaXi_1246331
I use slave fifo transfer of FX3. I use control center to send data to a out endpoint. FPGA connecting with FX3 does not read data from P port. The ou... Show More
geatc_3736111
Greetings.In my work I am using a CX3 reference device kit board and I am trying to develop a bootloader for it. Since I want the bootloader to have m... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.