Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

grov_3935901
USB superspeed peripherals
I've installed the FX3 SDK on MacOS Mojave version 10.14.2 using the procedure in "Using the FX3 SDK under MacOS".When I click on the ezUsbSuite icon ... Show More
grov_3935901
I'm using Eclipse under MacOS and trying to build the Chapter4Example1 project from SuperSpeed Device Design by Example. When I build the project, Ecl... Show More
CaJe_3892421
I am working on bringing up a CX3 platform, but I'm not able to collect enough debug information to understand what is going wrong.I have defined the ... Show More
lvha_3910906
I designed a board related to cyusb3014. When I chose to boot from USB mode, I connected it to the PC and nothing happened. No new devices were found ... Show More
MaXi_1246331
My application is modified from cypress slave fifo example.I set one partial flag in GPIF designer. Polarity is active low. Init value is low. The par... Show More
hahac_299066
Hello, I have some problem when I use "CyUSB.dll", when I run my app, the first run it, everything is ok, but for the second time, I got a message, I ... Show More
jach_1279971
Based on AN87216 (auto slave and auto master with 32 bit data bus), using Control Center to send 256 or 512 bytes from FX3's master to FX3's slave, al... Show More
beszc_3298541
Hi, We have developed a camera sensor board with AS0260S chip using parallel interface with a Cypress FX3, but having some noisy image. The noise is s... Show More
IlHa_3972631

Whether the CX3 can interface to SD card vai SPI Bus?

PoHa_290941
I have problems with the stability of my application based on AN75779. When the video stream is restarted, a rare time (1/2500) occurs a DMA not ready... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.